Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Poem of inner

We enter the room together
The look you give me is unclear
Is this love or crush
My mind is blank when your near
Far apart are we in this life
My heart beat's without your love, light, guidance
Do you want to stay or shall we part
My mind can't bare what it does
It juggle's and run's nonstop
Inside my world is crumbling divided amongst the war between the two
My mind my heart both hurt from what they do

Away miles, hours, days, months is where I am
My heart and mind numb lay wasted upon the ground
Can't move can't feel myself
What is this feeling I can't feel
Numbness but I still feel?
Why is this happening when can it stop
where will it stop
deep down it goes the emptiness the unfeeling
can we be alright are we still in love
Was this just a crush perhaps we will never know
Neither of us are backing down
We walk the path along side to each other
But will we make it all the way through?

No comments:

Post a Comment