Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

When minds collide

 For I fell from a height, catching the glow as I descend. It carries me from danger and grants me life. Spinning around in my unperfect life, they will see me struggling, wrapped up in my own mind. Too many calling out to be free, but together we shall be. We reach the stars and heaven splits for out path arriving to our next destination. what we will find will be, what is ours forever.
 There will be no need to pay for it. It will be ours forever nobody can take it from us. It is guarded for us to keep. Star shine, mooned lite nights the memories of our selves. The joy we bring with us will spread through. Color will cry when we leave, but we will be back someday or way. Joy will return forever more when we come. Light darkness caress along each curve, fighting to have it all. Like as dance the light and dark moved over it all. Neither side gaining or losing ground against one another. The galaxy, the stars each one calling for us like soft bells chiming for the next day.
 One day, one time we will follow the call to the next day, the next night. The sound of bells chiming can be heard, waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment