Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Everybody talks" my version

Leaning against the wall while listening to a mix of music in his headphones, opening up his eyes noticing a female friend that he hadn't seen in a long time, with a big smile waved. Soon walking over to her taking her paw into his pulling her over as he held her in a dancing formation. He cleared his throat a bit "Hey baby what you got to say," He held her paw in his, as his other paw was upon her waist. He began guiding her as they danced waltzing close to each other. "All you're giving me is fiction" His voice was soft and meaningful, they stepped back and to the side twirling her around "I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time, I find out that"  soon pulling her back against him, as they continued to dance close to each other.
"Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Everybody talks" Leaning down and softly talking into her ear softly giving her a lick "It started with a whisper And that was when I kissed her And then she made my lips hurt I can even chit-chat" holding her even close as their bodies would press firmly against each other "Take me to your love shack Mama's always got a backtrack And everybody talks babe" giving her a deep kiss, before pulling back suddenly. "Hey honey you could be my drug" Dipping her down and holding her there for a moment. "You could be my new prescription Too much, get me an overdose"  Pulling her back up looking deep into her eyes, as his claws moving up the middle of her back scratching upward to the upper part of her back.
"All this stress talk make me itching" winking "On my mouth yeah everybody talks, Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Too much" licking gently along her cheek. "It started with a whisper And that was when I kissed her And then she made my lips hurt I can even chit-chat Take me to your love shack Mama's always got a backtrack And everybody talks babe" He continued to guide her around as they were dancing close. His tail flicking back and forth playfully. "Never thought I'd live to see the day When everybody's words got in the way" He began guiding her around move while he soon had her pinned against the wall."Hey sugar show me all your love All you're giving me is friction" Soon lifting her up and held her in his arms "Hey sugar what you got to say"
He soon gripped a hold of her waist with both paws tossing her up into the air before catching her in his arms, he gripped a hold of her before twirling her around on her feet. "It started with a whisper And that was when I kissed her And then she made my lips hurt I can even chit-chat" pulling her back close to his body as he once again began guiding her around as they danced his eyes locking into hers with each word and step of the dance "Take me to your love shack Mama's always got a backtrack And everybody talks babe" His voice sang softly to her as if it was just the two of them for the moment. "Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Everybody talks, It started with a whisper And that was when I kissed her Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Everybody talks, Yeah" kissing her once more, as the song ended. He stopped dancing as he just held onto her waist before pulling back out of the kiss and taking off his head phones.
 "Well hello my dear how you doing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment