Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introduction of course

Good evening, people of all walks of life.. Name's Travis, but most my friends call me Ludo because well that is also my name. I'm a furry so my Fursona is Ludo so if you hear me say my name is Ludo well then it is get it? if not don't worry you can call me Travis if you wish. Yes, I know it is the name of a band and such and no I didn't pick the name because of them. Anyways I have name accounts on many sites, so if you wanna know if i'm the same Ludo from them then just ask me and I'll tell ya if it is or not. I am a gamer, male, Rp'er [Roleplayer] so if you wish to rp with me sometime all you need to do is get a hold of me and we can cook up something. I am a writer, working on many books at the moment can't seem to finish one without another getting started and doing multi-books at the same time is hard, but refreshing in a way. I write romance, adventure, futuristic/medieval/primal/modern times any era I can do, have done or willing to try out, dipped my foot in horror thou I dislike horror which usually upsets me well movies that is.. And of course I write a bit of smut every once in a while, but I like the story more than anything, but with a good story comes a better scene of passion. I am looking for work so if I don't post anything for a long time either means homeless again, got a job, can't think of anything to post, in the hospital again, etc etc. oh right I have a heart condition so kinda sucks and is hard work for me to keep a job well keep anything that is.. I am single shocking right? haha I have a daughter she will be turning 7 this Nov. just recently got glasses I am doing my best at what I can do and what I am able to do. Hmm.. what else?.. Oh I'm 5'9" long brown hair and goatee growing into a beard if I can't find a job soon enough. For some reason I feel like I'm on a dating website now hahaha. Well sure why not haha well I'm looking for someone with a brain on their shoulders. That can handle this crazy blue tiger. Oh wait forgot to say that haha

Age: 27
Height: 5'9"
Gender: Male
Species: Tiger
Fur: Blue and Black stripes

Hmm what else oh ya my sexual preference hmmm well ask I guess I don't really care much for it. Good at it yes, but don't care much for it. Well let's see I have many characters I've done over the years, which I remember when it was all the rage when It started on yahoo then ventured off and began into sites galore. I have found so many very good rp'ers worth finding time to have a time with. Oh tophats, love them would like to have one someday but perhaps a custom made one. Well if you need anything just get a hold of me some how and some how I will get back a hold of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment