Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

dialog

“So you don‘t want to go back to your homeland anymore? Why is that? Don‘t you miss it anymore?”
“Because.. They.. My kind are nothing but idiots killing each other out of boredom. Males and females both so untrustworthy that if you‘d try to have one as a mate with one. They find another just in case they can‘t handle it. Happiness is just a dream you think up just to make another day go by” turning his head towards her “I give up on my kind they are no longer mine to claim.. I have no kind any longer.. That is why.”
“Do they have no honor or second thoughts about your choice?”
Chuckling softly “Of course I have thought about it since I got here.. There is no honor among anyone. The only thing I regret is having to leave my daughter my parents and siblings but they have made it years without me. I am unneeded there, maybe also here but here I am somebody I‘m making it better here than anytime anywhere else there..”
“Is it that horrible in that place? Is there no beauty? No mate worth the trouble? Nothing to change your mind?”
Scuffing “All the mates I've had turned out to be anything but a good mate. I used to be able to see the beauty anywhere and everywhere but as I grew older it has shown me how truly ugly everything is in that place, but here when I see the sunrise it fills me with such happiness that I haven‘t felt in so long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment