Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

did this while back so nothing new..

The seasons come like wild fire now, soon it will be nothing but sluggish pots of steam. There is nothing left to take nothing left to give, there is nothing anymore. Here I stand here alone in this world nothing to feel nobody to scream yell sell love.. nobody to love in this desert world of a once forgotten shell. The feelings mean nothing to anyone and to myself as I sit and nothing is there to sit on but the ground. It is hard as the world is hard nothing can compete with the hardness of the life you will face in the world of tomorrow nothing you can do for the wasteland of the yesterday. If I go from here where will I go? Someplace different perhaps but all is ruined and broken I stand, sit, live here in the wasteland of forgetfulness.  But still I survive for another day maybe someday when the world isn’t much as a waste… but a land where we all can have someone to love yell scream and do all the things that have been taken from us for so long. They used to say love can break any spell any situation with love all things are possible. Do I have love do I feel love in this wasteland of nothing… yes, I do.. I feel love and the feeling of being loved I know that those that have left that they also felt and was loved once. The feeling of this cannot be changed by any force, Be it ‘evil’ or  ‘good’ both of these have love and are loved by all and hated by none. God is the love that fuels us up like a car sometimes we run out of gas but we still can get more and more gas from stops that we settle on. Sometimes it maybe at the breaking point of the tank and we start to leave this world but soon as that happens we find that gas that drives us and we keep going. As I am doing here puttering to keep going as much as I can and still I drive none can’t stop what is in my tank to go. If any were still here they would see me and how I would be driving to go where I needed to go. How do I know where I am needed to go is towards the sun? do I have a map of where I am to go? Have I been told where to go? No it is not towards the sun I have no map to show where I am going or where to go, no I haven’t been told to go here but I go here feeling the need to go. Feeling is a different thing for me to do it is both instinct but it is also brains, what your body feels.  What does it tell me to do? What am I getting out of this? Nothing I am getting nothing out of this I would do it anyways for nothing, it tells me it will be rough and be either surprised or try to take it all by force no matter what. And I can do what needs to be done it will be up to me to do what is needed of me.  Perhaps I will find another that will have the same journey as I am and it will be we.. but none are here where I am. It’s all the same everywhere I go none are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment