Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Autumn leaves

When I look through the ceilings leaves you look so peaceful in the breeze. When I wait for you to come to me I imagine everyone flying teasing me for loving you like I do you are my autumn leaf nothing else can do. why can't I get to you? The feeling of so blue the clouds overhead are moving slow I'll try one last time to let you know... That autumn leaves are a breeze the snow falls and the rain leaves us alone so maybe one time we can go see those autumn leaves. Jumping and screaming I let out to let you know my heart it beats like a passing band playing the autumns leaves. In the clouds up so high up you can see the earth below you as you blow. 

The breeze comes and takes you away, with many more leaves you play, with in the sky and on the ground. All I can do is keep from blocking your way, thou I wish to also play. Perhaps even more, but my world won't let it go pulling me back in it does yearly. In a cage so dark and gloomy I sit and wait for you my autumn leaf, perhaps to see you before you leave. The window is so dirty now, as I sit here without a sound my cage like new no way to show. Nobody in or out for many many days all alone I seem to stay, catching glimpses of other leaves. They wave to me from the outside, but I only wanted one to be inside with me. As they bounce at my door, blowing around I can hear them some more. They soon blow away as I reach out of my cage to feel and touch perhaps only just once of a autumn leaf. 

Many things I see outside the windows around me, sorrow fills me as I shake and cower in my cage I stay. Maybe one day maybe today. The colors of the autumn leaves are beauty. Some flaunt it in he breeze passing my me. I do not wish to take part in that, I wish only for perhaps one autumn leaf to be where I am at. Sitting down waiting and watching, my autumn leaf departed past my window I see it float my autumn leaf is gone no more for me. Madness rises from my cage, as I sit the day away darkness grows around my windows creep. Badness evil comes to take, I sit in my cage where I am safe. Safe for only a moment or two, before pulling and tugging upon my cage comes two and then many more pulling me down to darkness's untold.

 My eyes and ears, see and hear of many things as my mind begins to think of different things. Bound and tortured they strip the flesh, my bones pealing out of my chest. The pain is numb for it is not the worse, but cursed to be forever lost in pain. Many darkness I have seen many darkness I have heard, but the worse darkness is to be kept away from my autumn leaves. How I wish I should have opened my door for those autumn leaves, to take me away from this place. This darkness of my own cage, alone I sit darkness stays with me no matter where I go. Darkness delivers me to those that wish it, my autumn leaves are all gone now. No more staring and wishing, as they all blew away blew away from my home. I am out of my cage looking around my home the windows I clean, the floor I sweep, the things I have I keep and take care of. But looking through the windows I see nothing but sand. Sand and no other home, I am alone here and now I miss my autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment