Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Big bad tiger

My little red where are you?
You don't come around anymore. Has your grandma pass, so you find no reason to wonder? Have you found no interest in these old woods?
Do the light's in the city shine too bright for you to see?
Come to my woods with me ill be here to show you around.
I've waited for someone like you to come though. All these other's were only for show and now their gone.
Alone I wonder my paths time and time again. Your voice only echoes in my mind now did you ever come through or was that my mind witching it were true.
Im not the big bad wolf in your story's you've heard. Im far worse far more dangerous and far less innocent. But we know better than that now don't we?
My riding hood where have you gone? One day we will meet maybe we have but were both too blind to see. You need me i know you do.

Cause I need you too

Signed
Ludo

No comments:

Post a Comment